Crystex™ Cure Pro
Crystex™ Cure Pro is a non-blooming vulcanizing agent for unsaturated elastomers. Crystex™ Cure Pro delivers industry-best productivity benefits to increase tire plant output, reduce energy usage, and minimize waste associated with bloom events. It has been demonstrated to generate raw material cost savings by replacing sulfur master batch. It is offered in a 10.5% oiled form that provides compounding flexibility, reduces shipping costs and warehousing space requirements, while adhering to industry standards for dust safety.
MAJOR APPLICATIONS AND PROPERTIES
- Crystex Cure Pro is polymeric sulfur and is insoluble in elastomers. Consequently, it will retard bin scorch, prevent migration of sulfur and preserve surface tack.
- Crystex Cure Pro is used in compounds containing a relatively large sulfur loading above the solubility of sulfur in the elastomer and compounds that require higher processing temperatures or additional bloom protection.
- Crystex Cure Pro offers less hassle during material handling, less tendency for product to compact, and improved accuracy in automatic dosing systems due to its significantly improved flow characteristics.
- At vulcanization temperatures Crystex Cure Pro will de-polymerize to soluble sulfur and will behave similarly to Rubber Maker’s sulfur.
- Reversion of Crystex Cure Pro to soluble sulfur is also catalyzed by alkaline products. The presence of alkaline accelerators can be critical.
- Crystex Cure Pro is non-staining and non-discoloring.
Check with local sales office to determine exact availability by country. Orders subjected to minimum order quantity.
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East, & Africa
- Latin America
- North America